SIZE DOWN YOUR PRINTING COST.
Save more with Epson’s economical and multifunctional printing solutions for business—the EcoTank L3110—built to bring down costs, and bring up productivity.
The integrated ink tank enables spill-free, error-free refilling with individual bottles that have designated nozzles.
Other features include borderless 4R printing and an ultra-high yield of 7,500 coloured and 4,500 black-and-white pages.
Keeping costs under control is simple with this 3-in-1 EcoTank as it comes with up to three years’ worth of ink1 included in the box.
This means it can save you up to 90% on the cost of ink2. With its enhanced ink filling system and new ink bottles engineered to minimise the risk of spills, this compact model proves a reliable and easy-to-use solution for printing in high volumes.
With the equivalent of up to 82 cartridges’ worth of ink2, you can go longer between refills with this EcoTank printer.
It uses an ultra-high-capacity ink tank to completely remove the need for cartridges.
In addition, with this 3-in-1 you can take advantage of print, scan and copy features.
With a Micro Piezo printhead, EcoTank provides a reliable printing solution.
A one year warranty is provided as standard, while promotional warranties may offer more.
Check the technical specification for the latest offer4.
DISCOVER THE NEXT GENERATION
Thanks to the ink tank being positioned at the front of the printer, this new design is compact, provides easy access for refilling, and a clear view of the ink levels.
It features an enhanced ink filling system engineered to minimise the risk of spills and mess.
The new bottles incorporate a mechanism that ensures only the right tanks are filled with the corresponding colour.
- Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
- 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color
Minimum Droplet Size
- 3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- Dye Ink
- 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
- Home, Home Office
- Print, Scan, Copy
Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734
- 10 pages/min Monochrome, 5 pages/min Colour
- 15 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 33 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 69 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
Single-sided scan speed (A4 black)
- 200 DPI; , 11 sec. with flatbed scan
Single-sided scan speed (A4 colour)
- 200 DPI; , 32 sec. with flatbed scan
- 600 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
- BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF
- Contact image sensor (CIS)
Paper / Media Handling
Number of paper trays
- C6 (Envelope), B5 (17.6×25.7 cm), A6 (10.5×14.8 cm), A5 (14.8×21.0 cm), A4 (21.0×29.7 cm), Legal, User defined, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm, Letter, No. 10 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), 16:9
Output Tray Capacity
- 30 Sheets
- 100 Sheets Standard, 100 Sheets Maximum, 20 Photo Sheets
- Borderless print (up to 10 x 15cm)
- 12 Watt (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 0.4 Watt (sleep mode), 3.9 Watt (Ready), 0.2 Watt (Power off)
- AC 220 V – 240 V
- 375 x 347 x 179 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- 3.9 kg
- 6.5 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode – 52 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
Compatible Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2, XP Professional x64 Edition
- Epson Scan
- 220V, 240V
What’s in the box
- 4 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk,C,Y,M) + 1 extra black ink bottle, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, Software (CD), Warranty document
Included Bottle Yield
- 8,100 pages
- 6,500 pages
- Up to three years of ink included: Included ink equivalent to 82 cartridges
- Ultra-low-cost printing: Save up to 90% on the cost of ink
- Next generation ink filling system: Enjoy hassle and mess-free refills with enhanced ink bottles
- Reliable results: Micro Piezo technology, Epson genuine ink, warranty
- 3-in-1: Print, copy & scan and borderless 10x15cm photo printing